07 maj 2011

Rainbow City - The Exhibition



Thank you so much for your patience! At last I can present to you: The Rainbow City! Among all the good name suggestions, A and I chose this name for the City. A happy and colourful name, just like all the beautiful houses in it.
Thank you to all the wonderful participants who has built, painted, created and told a story about their houses. Small adventures everyone of them!
I know you will enjoy a tour around the Rainbow City, so please, follow me:


15 kommentarer:

  1. I love this city! It`s brilliant! And the name is so lovely!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Wonderful! Life is so good, both here and there. :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Oh how totally lovely!!! Brilliant!!!

    SvaraRadera
  4. this city is great - would like to live there ... :) and what a nice name. best wishes, K

    SvaraRadera
  5. :)beautiful! We are pleased that our residents live there too:) thanks for playing
    Tom"s mom

    SvaraRadera
  6. Thank you for your feedback!

    SvaraRadera
  7. It's great to discover this magic city.
    thank you!!

    SvaraRadera
  8. Thank you for this exhibition!! It's beautiful!

    SvaraRadera
  9. Sorry I missed this exhibition! I guess I have been busy! When is your next exhibition?

    SvaraRadera
  10. Just wanted to say how gorgeous this is! I found your blog via The Chocolate Muffin Tree's shout-out.

    Love all your exhibitions. I too would like to participate in your next exhibition. When are you hosting the next one?

    SvaraRadera
  11. Thank you! I have not decided when to host a new exhibition, when inspiration hits me! If you have any good ideas for a theme, you are wellcome to share it!

    SvaraRadera
  12. Creativity lies in the inspiration and thats what I can see in this post. The 1st picture is awesome.

    SvaraRadera
  13. wow! very interesting post!

    SvaraRadera